推广 热搜:   石油  论坛  原油  安全  钻井  管道  改革  事故  中国华信 

EnQuest与马国油合作开发马海洋油气区块

   2019-12-05 5550

据道琼斯12月4日消息,EnQuest公司已经赢得开发马来西亚一个海洋油气区块的合同,从而扩大了在这个东南亚国家的业务,因为马来西亚政府寻求扩大油气勘探。

EnQuest公司周三表示,公司已经签署马来西亚PM409区块的产量分成合同,并在其中持有85%的股权。马来西亚国家石油公司Petronas旗下Petronas Carigali公司将持有15%股权。

EnQuest表示,该区块包含一些未开发的油气发现,面积约1700平方公里,水深约为70米至100米。EnQuest表示,两家公司承诺在最初的四年勘探期内钻取一口井。

PM409区块位于PM8/Seligi海洋油田的附近,EnQuest于2014年从埃克森美孚手中收购了该油田。EnQuest估计PM8/Seligi油田拥有约18亿桶石油当量的油气资源。

庞晓华 摘译自 道琼斯

原文如下:

EnQuest to Partner With Petronas Unit to Develop Malaysia Offshore Block

EnQuest PLC (ENQ.LN) has been awarded a contract to develop an offshore block in Malaysia, expanding its footprint in the Southeast Asian nation as the government seeks to boost oil-and-gas exploration.

London- and Stockholm-listed EnQuest said Wednesday that it would enter into a production-sharing contract to operate Block PM409 with an 85% participating interest. Petronas Carigali, a unit of Malaysian state oil company Petroliam Nasional Bhd., or Petronas, will own the remaining 15%, EnQuest said.

The block, which EnQuest said contains "several undeveloped discoveries," measures about 1,700 square kilometers in waters about 70 meters to 100 meters in depth. EnQuest said the companies are committed to drilling The PM409 block lies next to another offshore field known as PM8/Seligi, which EnQuest acquired from ExxonMobil in 2014. EnQuest has estimated that PM8/Seligi contains around 1.8 billion barrels of oil-equivalent.

 

 
标签: 开发 海洋 油气
反对 0举报 0 收藏 0 打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  投稿信箱  |  网站服务  |  网站招聘  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  隐私政策  |  支付方式  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  网站留言  |  RSS订阅  |  违规举报  |  辽ICP备05000285号  |  辽公网安备:21018102000002号